Debt Relief Canadian Bankruptcy Information – Do your research:
If you’re facing a debt crisis it is essential that you do some research or you could, like many people in Canada, be in danger of being ripped off by unscrupulous companies. Some the of debt help companies you see advertised on TV make outrageous and false promises.
Debt Relief Canadian Bankruptcy Information – The Canadian Insolvency Guide:
The Canadian Insolvency Guide is an excellent resource. It’s written by a licensed insolvency trustee in clear straightforward English and gives a person, the knowledge they need to make an informed decision on how to get a fresh financial start.
The Canadian Insolvency Guide costs only $7.95 and can be downloaded from the Internet to your smart phone, tablet or desktop computer.
Debt Relief Canadian Bankruptcy Information – The Guide covers bankruptcy and consumer proposals:
- How to assess your personal financial situation;
- How to protect yourself before filing bankruptcy or a personal proposal;
- How to choose a Licensed Insolvency Trustee;
- About the two types of personal proposals you can file with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee and which one is better;
- Strategies involved in setting the amount to offer in the Proposal and how to negotiate if he creditors want more money in order to accept the Proposal;
- In depth explanations of the bankruptcy and proposal systems so you will have no surprises if you choose one of these methods to get a fresh financial start;
- How to rebuild your credit rating in as little as two years, after completing a bankruptcy or a proposal;
Debt Relief Canadian Bankruptcy Information – Alternatives to bankruptcy and consumer proposals are covered in the Guide:
- We’ll show you the pitfalls so you don’t get ripped off by unscrupulous debt help companies;
- Twelve ways to get out of debt;
- How credit counsellors operate and the difference between independent and “non-profit” credit counsellors.
- How to decide If you should use a credit counsellor or a Licensed Insolvency Trustee to solve your debt problem;
- Information about credit counsellors they try to keep hidden.
- How debt consultants operate.
Debt Relief Canadian Bankruptcy Information can also be provided by contacting a Trustee in your Area.
If you wish to write a book review please contact us and we’ll made a free copy of the book available.
About the Author:
Earl Sands, MBA, CGA, CPA, CIRP, LIT is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. He wrote the Bankruptcy Guide, which was first published in 2005 by Self Counsel Press and has been sold in stores across Canada for $12.95.
The Canadian Insolvency Guide has been updated for the bankruptcy changes, as at July, 2017, and is now published online, in all digital formats for $7.95.
Earl currently operates one of the best resources on the Internet; Bankruptcy Canada, which has been online since 1999 and has more than 430 trustee offices across Canada.
Read a sample of the book on Amazon or Smashwords.
I am interested in reading comments by our readers on whether you like the idea of a book like this being available and any other comments you have.